Ten Facts About John Lennon

Everything you need to know about John Lennon




John Lennon, the man who used to be the Beatles' lead singer and released solo tracks that have gone viral around the globe. in this blog, I will note 10 interesting things about him

1. John Lennon, or in his full name, John Winston Ono Lennon was born in the 9th of October 1940
in Liverpool to Julia and Alfred Lennon.

2. John had a difficult childhood as his father was a merchant seaman away from home and his mother was having relations out of marriage and got pregnant with the unknown man. she left her husband as he returned from his sailing trip.

3. John's original name was Winston Churchill but he hated his name so he changed it to Winston Ono.

4. John's first band was created when he was in high school and her name was The Quarrymen, the name was taken as inspiration from the school name which was also The Quarrymen.

5. John's first introduction with the Beatles' lead guitarist Paul McCartney was when John's friend introduced the two, Paul showed John his guitar skills and Lennon welcomed him to The Quarrymen.

6. Some years after The Quarrymen started, Lennon added George Harrison to the band and changed the band's name to The Beatles.

7.in 1962, Lennon kicked his drummer Peet Best with the loved Ringo Star.

8. Lennon's first woman was Cynthia Paul and he had to marry her since she got pregnant and if he would leave her it would bury his career.

9. In his years of glory, Lennon released two books, A Spaniard In The Works and In His Own Write.

10. In 1980, Lennon was murdered in the Decota building by 5 gunshots and his final words were:
"I was shot".
The street which Lennon died at was renamed after The Beatles famous song. Strawberry Fields.

















תגובות

  1. I heard about John Lennon before but I don't really know him and his music. I read you're blog with interest and I learned a lot from it.

    השבמחק
  2. Wow! I learned a lot of interesting facts that I never knew before. He was so talented, i would never have guessed that he wrote 2 books

    השבמחק
  3. I didnt't knew John Lennon relased two books! It's amazing

    השבמחק
  4. It was really interesting, I knew some facts that you wrote but I learned much more, in addition, Ringo Star was in Israel! I heard it was amazing. Keren Romano

    השבמחק
  5. תגובה זו הוסרה על ידי המחבר.

    השבמחק

  6. .I’m shocked! I would never guessed that John Lennon's real name was Winston Churchill
    .Thank you for this fascinating information
    .Roey Inbar

    השבמחק

הוסף רשומת תגובה

פוסטים פופולריים מהבלוג הזה

My favorite song of John Lennon

Why John Lennon left The Beatles