My favorite song of John Lennon



In John's life, he stopped taking part in the Beatles band and started a solo track, in his solo track he released a lot of singles that went viral.

In this blog, I will explain why his song, Imagine, is my favorite song of him.
Imagine is a song that shows an ideology of Lennon in which he talks about things he's imagining and telling you to imagine as well, for example, he talks about all the people living in peace and people sharing the world, and how's there's no heaven above us or hell below us.

I like this song so much because I relate to it and I think it's a peaceful and relaxing song that will always calm me down. 

I can't think of a better world then the world John Lennon is imagining.





תגובות

פוסטים פופולריים מהבלוג הזה

Ten Facts About John Lennon

Why John Lennon left The Beatles